Hugh Roberts from Hugh’s Views and News is hosting a blog hop party.It’s wonderful to be able to invite you all to enjoy the promised sunshine now that Spring has arrived. I was invited to join Sally G Cronin of https://smorgasbordinvitation.wordpress.com/ but was also given the opportunity to invite my own Special Guest.
Allow me to introduce you to the beautiful Olga Nunez Miret of https://olganm.wordpress.com/ Olga is not just a very talented psychiatrist but is also a hugely talented author and an altogether wonderful person.
Allow me to introduce you to some of Olga’s books.
In introducing this amazing woman who publishes in Spanish as well as English and who translates for others Spanish-English and English-Spanish, I’m trying to spread the love of the writing community. Some authors give so much of their time to help others and to promote others that a little recognition doesn’t come amiss. Believe me when I say both of these wonderful writers fit that category and it would be a delight if you’d check out their blogs and follow them.Though he isn’t a guest on my blog I would also like to mention Chris Graham at http://thestoryreadingapeblog.com/ who devotes his time to the promotion of authors and all things writing related. Thanks a Million Chris.
Like everything, this blog hop has a few Rules/Guidelines.
- Choose a fellow blogger who you think spreads blog love.
- Write a short post about them.
- Entitle your post Walking On Sunshine Blog Hop Party (so others can find your post).
- Create a pingback to this post, so that the link appears in the comments section, so that other participants can read your post.
- If you are not sure how to create a pingback, then copy and paste the link to your post in the comments section below (so that other participants can read your post)