I was absolutely delighted today to find I’d been nominated for an award without even having to resort to blackmail. The Illuminating Blogger Award is awarded for illuminating, informative blog content. I have to thank http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/ for this honour.
Here’s how it works:
1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way that we can create a blogroll of award winners).
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
3. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
4. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award.
5. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).
Sharing one random thing about myself sounds easy but I still struggled to find something so I’m going to settle on a bit of honesty which may get my knuckles rapped. I suffer from type 2 Diabetes but still haven’t given up the bacon sandwiches.
The 5 nominations I would like to make myself are as follows.
http://picsandstuff.wordpress.com For her talent in finding obscure news items with which to inform and entertain.
http://acflory.wordpress.com/ For her devotion to the cause of fair play and for telling us where it’s not happening.
http://petedenton.wordpress.com For his great blog, his Flash Fiction and his reviews.
http://foodstoriesblog.com ( Yes I know she nominated me, but it’s a great site).
http://ililarbel.weebly.com for her excellent Story in Progress full of historical Interest.